We are an essential business; you can come visit us!
Due to current COVID-19 concerns, many local jurisdictions have put in place a stay-at-home order, which allows only essential businesses to be open. What this means for the families we serve and our employees.
- Auto Repair and Maintenance Shops are considered an essential service.
- We are a crucial business for day-to-day survival- short and long term.
- We will continue to stay open for your essential vehicle needs.
- You can continue to visit us!
NEW “NO TOUCH” PROCEDURES TO PROTECT YOU
- ”No -Touch” pick up & delivery of your vehicle from your home or office
- “No- Touch” drop off at our center, drop your keys in our box and call us.
- Our team will wear gloves, put down covers on seats and steering wheel, and sanitize the interior of the car, exterior handles and key fob before completing our service.
- We continue to sanitize surfaces within the waiting and work areas every hour.
Please call us to let us know what’s going on with your vehicle and we will gladly do everything possible to get you back on the road!